Shore Excursion to Mount Bromo from Surabaya Cruise Port, is one day tour to visit Bromo from Surabaya Cruise port organized for all cruise ships passengers docking at Tanjung Perak Surabaya Cruise ships
– Tanjung Perak Surabaya Cruise Port
Tour itinerary as followed
07.00 – or later depend to ships schedule, Pick up from Tanjung Perak Surabaya Cruise Port and drive passing through tolls ways directly to Probolinggo where Mt. Bromo, (with air conditioned van) which is well known as the most widest caldera in Indonesia (with 8 x 5 KM diameters of the rim caldera on the height of 2000 meters above sea level).
10.00 – arrival at Cemoro Lawang village to take a jeep 4×4 (without air condition) passing through the sea of sand to climb up to the higher peaks to see panoramic view of Mt. Bromo and Mt Semeru on the 2600 meters above sea levels,
12.00 – Going down hill and passing through the Sand Sea “Lautan Pasir” where local Hindu Temple located to climb up 250 steps into the peak of Mt. Bromo to see the crater.
15.00 – Going back to Cemorolawang village and leave Bromo going back to Surabaya
17.00 – Arrive back to Surabaya Transfer to hotel. End of the journey.
1. Transport with Air conditioned (including van driver fuel toll ways and parking fee)
2. Local English Speaking Tour guide in Bromo
3. Jeep 4×4
4. Refreshment with mineral water
1. Entrances Tickets to Bromo pay on spot, with two options price
– Week days period = USD 17/person
– Sunday and holiday period = USD 25/person
2. All Personal Expenses
3. Additional tour or service that not mentioned as above
Further information and request a quotation, or book the tour package please contact us