Bromo Midnight Tour is tour depart from Surabaya to Bromo in midnight (23.00 to 00.20) to see sunrise and see panoramic view in Mount Bromo without stay overnight in Bromo. Bromo Midnight Tour is suitable for visitors who stay overnight in Surabaya but have tight agenda.
– All Hotel di Surabaya and Sidoarjo
– Juanda Surabaya Airport or Gubeng Train Station in Surabaya
– or other location on request
- Surabaya Bromo Ijen Bali 3 Days 2 Nights Tour
- Surabaya Bromo Ijen Surabaya 3 Days 2 Nights Tour
- Surabaya Bromo Tumpak Sewu Ijen Surabaya 4 Days 3 Nights Tour
- Surabaya Ijen Bromo Surabaya 3 Days 2 Nights Tour
Bromo Midnight Tour itineraries:
23.00 – Pick up from your hotel or Surabaya airport or Gubeng train station in Surabaya and leaving from Surabaya drive directly to Mt. Bromo, which is well known as the most widest caldera in Indonesia (with 8 x 5 KM diameters of the main caldera on the height of 2000 meters above sea level).
02.00 – Upon arrival in Cemoro Lawang village, stay a while to have tea/coffee break.
03.00 – Afterward take a Jeep passing through the sea of the sand to climb up to the Pananjakan Peaks (2.770 m) to enjoy the sunrise on the 2600 meters (above sea levels) and panoramic view of Mt. Bromo and Mt. Semeru (higher the peak of Java Island). You can see here (if the weather permit) a very fantastic panoramic view of Tengger Plateau compound Mt. Bromo (2.329 m) and Mt. Semeru (3.676 m)
06.00 – going back to sea sand of Mt. Bromo by riding a horse or foot about 1.5 km/25 minute to visit Bromo Crater by passing through the Sand Sea and 250 steps into the peak of Mt. Bromo. after that back to Jeep parking and going back to Cemoro Lawang village.
09.00 – to have breakfast at restaurant or a local hotel in Bromo area, and take a rest for a while before going back to Surabaya that need approximately 3,5 hours driving. (if the time permit you could stop on the way to Surabaya at Madakaripura Water Fall)
13.00 – Arrive at Surabaya Transfer to Hotel train station or air port. End of the journey.
1. Transport with private van from Surabaya to Bromo and back to Surabaya (included minivan, driver, fuel toll and parking fee)
2. Local English speaking tour guide
3. Coffee break and Breakfast at restaurant of local hotel in Bromo
4. Jeep 4×4 to climb up to Penanjakan Peak.
1. Entrances Tickets
2. All Personal Expenses
3. Additional tour or service that not mentioned as above
Based on group of
1. Price is subject to change without prior notice .
2. No Hidden cost applied
Method of Payment:
1. By Cash upon arrival
2. By Credits Cards upon arrival
3. By PayPal
Further information and request quotation, please <<contact us >>