Bromo Midnight Tour to Mount Bromo depart by midnight (23.00 to 00.30) from Surabaya to watch sunrise and panorama of Mount Bromo and Mt Semeru from viewpoint, then going down to caldera to walk on the volcanic sand area to slope of mount Bromo then climb 250 stairs up to the top to Bromo Crater, and then going back to Surabaya.
Bromo Midnight Tour is very recommended tour by depart from Surabaya for people who stay overnight in Surabaya with tight agenda and no need to stay overnight in a hotel at Bromo area.
- Where is the pick up?
- Why traveler should take Bromo Sunrise tour from Surabaya
- What’s the tour Itineraries like?
- What’s included in the tour?
- What is excluded in the tour?
- All Hotels or apartments in Surabaya
- Surabaya Airport or train Station in Surabaya
- or other location on request
Why should traveler take Bromo Midnight Tour from Surabaya?
- Private Tour, Private transport so no need to wait for the others.
- Flexible tour itineraries and duration.
- No need stays overnight in Bromo.
- Breakfast in the hygienic restaurant of local hotel in Bromo.
Day 1 Depart From Surabaya to Bromo
23.00 – Pick up Services from your hotel in Surabaya or airport or Gubeng train station in Surabaya and then leaving from Surabaya to Mt. Bromo via Probolinggo Regency
Day 2 Bromo Sunrise Tour and going back to Surabaya.
02.00 – Upon arrival in Cemorolawang village, stay a while to have coffee break in local café
03.00 – Afterward take a Jeep passing through the sea of the sand to climb up to the Pananjakan Peak (2.770 m) to watch the sunrise on the 2600 meters (above sea levels) and panoramic view of Mt. Bromo and Mt. Semeru (higher the peak of Java Island). You can watch here (if the weather permit) a very fantastic panoramic view of Tengger Plateau compound Mt. Bromo (2.329 m) and Mt. Semeru (3.676 m)
06.00 – Going back to Mt. Bromo caldera, walking or riding a horse or foot about 1.5 km/25 minute to visit Bromo Crater by passing through the volcanic Sea sand and then climb up 250 steps to see Mt. Bromo crater, after that back to Jeep parking and going back to Cemoro Lawang village.
09.00 – Breakfast at hygienic restaurant of local hotel in Bromo area and take a rest for a while before going back to Surabaya that need approximately 2,5 hours driving. (If time or weather permit you could stop over at Madakaripura Waterfall on the way back to Surabaya)
13.00 – Arrive at Surabaya and then transfer to hotel train station or airport. End of the journey.
1. Transport with private van (included minivan, driver, fuel toll and parking fee)
2. Local English speaking tour guide
3. Jeep 4×4
4. Coffee break and breakfast in hygienic local restaurant
1. Entrances tickets to Bromo (pay on spot) tickets price
2. All Personal Expenses, horse ridding
3. Additional tour or services that not mentioned as above
How much Bromo Midnight Tour from Surabaya cost?
|Price Per person (IDR)||2.880.000||1.950.000||1.550.000||1.200.000||contact us|
Further information and request quotation, please contact us