Banyuwangi a region located on the East tip or Java island, reachable from Bali (5 hours), Probolingo (3hours) or Surabaya (5 Hours) this region has attractive tourist destinations, and one of most interesting is IJEN CRATER.
BROMO TOUR offers tour package depart from Bali to stay overnight in Banyuwangi, in next day in early morning depart to Ijen Crater depart at early morning (01.00) from Banyuwangi, to watch blue fire seen covering the sulfur mines at IJEN CRATER , that considered as rare natural phenomena, Trekking start from Paltuding, rangers basecamp to rim of crater, and then go trek to crater where to see closer the blue fire, after the sunrise we can watch huge acid water lake, sulfur porters and trekking down to Paltuding and going back to Banyuwangi
– All Hotels or apartments in Bali
– or other location on request
Why should travelers book this tour?
1. A private tour, private transport.
2. Flexible tour itineraries and duration.
3. stay overnight at Banyuwangi
4. See the rare phenomena “BlueFire”
Day 1 From Bali to Banyuwangi
10.00 – pickup your hotel in Bali and transfer to Gilimanuk Ferry port, arrive at Banyuwangi ferry port transfer to hotel in Banyuwangi stay overnight
15.00 – arrive at hotel Chrck in
Day 2 Ijen Blue fire Tour and transfer back to Bali
00.30 – transfer from Banyuwangi to Paltuding (ranger base camp) the start points of ijen trekking
02.00 – arrival on location and start to walk to rim of Ijen Crater
03.30 – see blue fire phenomena that appear on the sulfur mine (officially to approach sulfurs mine is not allowed but you can try to ask to local tour guide if it possible see closer)
04.30 – see sunrise and panoramic view
06.00 – going back to Paltuding (ranger base camp) and transfer back to hotel
08.00 – Breakfast at hotel and take bath
10.00 – leave hotel and transfer back to your hotel in Bali
1. Private Transport from Bali go back to Bali
2. Hotel 1 nights in Banyuwangi
3. Local tour guide English Speaking
4. Mineral Water
5. Ferry boat fees
1. Entrances Tickets (visitors pay directly on spot) how much it cost ?
2. All Personal expenses
3. Additional Tour and Service that not mentioned as above
Further information and request quotation, please contact us