Mount Bromo is the one of tourist destination in East Java, a national park that located 50km on the south of Probolinggo port, that offers tour activities: watching panorama of Bromo caldera view from higher viewpoint, walking on the volcanic sand to slope of Mount Bromo to location where visitors climb 250steps up to the rim of Bromo, from where visitors could watch the magnificent panorama view, going beck to Probolinggo port.
Probolinggo City one of the main cities in East Java, located closest to Mount Bromo approx. 50km, has a important small sea port where large cruise ships dock, but passengers disembarking from the ship have to use small boats to reach the port.
We offers shore excursion to Mount Bromo, a day tour depart in the morning from Probolinggo Port to visit mount Bromo for all cruse ships passengers to watch panorama view of Bromo Caldera, walking on the volcanic sand to location where visitor climb 250 steps up to rim of crater and going back in the afternoon
Why should passengers take shore excursion to Bromo from Probolinggo cruise Port?
- Private shore excursion, private transport
- Flexible itinerary and timing
- Recommended tour when your ship passing Java island
- Visit the most popular Tourist destination in East Java
How much does Bromo One Day tour, shore excursion to Mount Bromo from Probolinggo port cost?
|Price Per person
Step 1 Probolinggo Port to Mount Bromo
- 08.00 – follow the ship schedule, pick up the passengers on the pier of Probolinggo port meeting service and transfer to Bromo Nation park using Airconditioned van, using an AC car through country side mountain roads, passing of potato and cabbages and carrots fields.
Step 2 Mount Bromo Tour
- 10.00 – Arrive at Cemoro Lawang village, 2000 meters above sea levels, National Park gate location,, where visitors should change to transport mode to Jeep 4×4 without aircondioned and that start to ride up hill to higher viewpoint.
- 11.00 – from view point you can watch the caldera whew located mount bromol also the Top of Mount Semeru well-known as the higher peak in Java Island.
- 12.00 – Going downhill to volcanic sand area, walking to slop of Mount Bromo to location where visitors should climb up 250 steps to the rim of crater, from where visitor to watch magnificent panorama view.
Step 3 mount Bromo to Probolinggo Port
- 14.00 – Going back to camauro Lawang village, to take lunch or drive back directly to Probolinggo port
- 16.00 – arrive at Probolinggo port end of Service.
- Private transport air conditioned (driver, gasoline, parking fee)
- Jeep 4×4 private rental
- Local Tour guide English speaking
- Entrances Tickets
- Mineral water
- Lunch, you can ask to our team to stop in hygienic restaurant
- All The services and tour s that not mentioned as above
- We not accept payment with credit card
- We accept only payment with cash
- and online transfer by wise.com
How to book?
We offers you the best service to visit Bromo, to assist you better we need some information about
- Date of schedules
- Cruise Ships name
- Total Participant
- please contact us
Recommended Shore Excursions
- Shore Excursion to Borobudur Prambanan temples from Semarang PortTour to visit Borobudur, largest Buddhist temple, a UNESCO world heritage and Prambanan, largest complex of Hindu temple in central Java from Semarang Port
- Shore Excursion to Mount Bromo from Probolinggo PortShore excursion to Mount Bromo, a day tour depart in the morning from Probolinggo Port to visit mount Bromo for all cruse ships passengers
- Shore Excursion to Bromo from Surabaya Cruise PortShore Excursion to Bromo from Surabaya port in morning to watch panorama view, walking on volcanic sand area then climbing 250 steps up to rim of crater
- Amazing Borobudur One Day Tour From Semarang PortBorobudur One Day Tour is a shore excursion to Borobudur temple UNESCO world heritage site in Central Java for cruise ships passengers from Semarang cruise Port