Mount Bromo, located in East Java, is a major tourist attraction that offers natural tourism with the activity of riding a jeep through the sea of sand and climbing to a place to see the sunrise, natural views of Mount Bromo’s caldera, then taking a walk or riding a horse (on your own ride) in the ocean. sand, then climb the stairs to the rim of the Bromo crater,
The Bromo One Day Tour Package from Surabaya is a one day tour of Mount Bromo without staying overnight at a hotel in Bromo, Departs from Surabaya in the morning (05.00 – 07.00) with the following activities: See the panorama of Mount Bromo in Penanjakan, See the Bromo Crater by climbing 250 steps , optional tour visit to the savanna, see Teletubbies Hill, visit the whispering sands location.
Tour Package to Mount Bromo from Surabaya departs at 07.00, see the panorama of Bromo from the top, climb 250 stairs to the Bromo crater and return to Surabaya
A day Tour to Bromo Depart from Surabaya in the morning (07.00) to watch panorama view from viewpoint and then walking on the sand volcanic to slope of Mount Bromo location where the visitors climb up 250 steps to the rim of Bromo crater, and then leaving Bromo back to Surabaya in afternoon.
Why travelers should take tour
- private tour, private Trasport no need to wait for the other person.
- Depart in the morning no need to wake up early.
- flexible Tour Itinerary
- No need to stay overnight in Bromo
07.00 – pick up and leaving Surabaya depart to Bromo via Probolinggo
10.00 – take jeep 4×4 to uphill to viewpoint, a higher location where the visitor could watch the panorama view of Mount Bromo and Mount Semeru that well known as the higher peak of Java Island
12.00 – go downhill to jeep parking slot, where the visitors start to walk to reach slope of Mount Bromo, location where visitors climb 250 steps to rim of Bromo crater, from where the visitors could watch the panorama of all mountains from the center
14.00 – Going back to Surabaya
- Private transport including mpv van AC, driver gasoline, toll and parking fee.
- Private Jeep 4×4 to uphill to view point
- Local Tour Guide English speaking.
- Mineral Water ready in van
- All Entrances tickets (check price click here!)
- Lunch and horse riding
- Personal expenses and other services that do not mention as above.
- Tours and service that not mentioned as above
Price lists click here!