Bromo Mountain located approx. 3 hours from Surabaya, offers tour activities such as watching sunrise and panorama view Mount Bromo and Mount Semeru, from higher view point, then walking on the volcanic sand area to slope of Bromo carater then climb up 250 stairs to the rim of huge Bromo crater, after this activities going back to Cemoro Lawang
We recommend Bromo Sunrise Tour from Probolinggo, depart in early morning (approx. 01.00 to 01.30 am) tour from Probolinggo City in private tour or not shared group tour packages, with activities, riding uphill jeep 4×4 to watch amazing sunrise at viewpoint and panorama view of Mount Bromo, caldera with Mount Semeru and then downhill to sand area to walk on the sand volcanic, climbing up 250 steps to rim of Bromo Crater to watch the Bromo caldera and then going back in middle day to Probolinggo
- Where is starting Point
- Why should Bromo Sunrise Tour From Probolinggo?
- What’s tour itinerary like?
- What is included in the tour?
- What is excluded in the tour?
- All Hotels at Probolinggo City Area
- Train Station in Proboinggo City
- or other location on request
Why should travelers book Bromo Sunrise tour from Probolinggo ?
- A private tour, private transport. no need to wait for another
- Flexible tour itineraries, timing and duration.
- No need stay overnight in Bromo.
- Breakfast in the restaurant at hygienic local restaurant
01.00 – 01. 30 AM Pick up from your hotel or train station in Probolinggo City and drive directly to Mt. Bromo, Upon arrival in Cemoro Lawang village, stay a while to take coffee break.
03.00 – Afterward take a Jeep passing through the sea of the sand to climb up to the Pananjakan Peaks (2.770 m) to enjoy the sunrise on the 2600 meters (above sea levels) and panoramic view of Mt. Bromo and Mt. Semeru (higher the peak of Java Island). You can see here (if the weather permit) a very fantastic panoramic view of Tengger Plateau where Mt. Bromo (2.329 m) and Mt. Semeru (3.676 m).
06.00 – Going back to sea sand of Mt. Bromo to walk and climb up 250 stairs to rim of Bromo Crater, from where you can watch splendor panorama view Bromo Caldera, after that back to Jeep parking and going back to Cemoro Lawang village.
10.00 – Having breakfast at hygienic café or restaurant in Bromo area, and take a rest for a while before going back to Probolingggo, your may request drop off at train station or bus station, or transfer to Surabaya Airport
12.00 – End of service
- Private Transport from Probolinggo to Bromo and back to Probolinggo
(driver gasoline toll and parking)
- Jeep 4×4
- Tour guide (English speaking)
- Coffer break and breakfast at hygienic cafe or restaurant
- Entrances Tickets (to avid re-used entrance tickets, visitors should pay entrances tickets on spot how much ?)
- All Personal Expenses (riding horse, gratuity for tour guide and driver)
- Additional tour or service that not mentioned as above
How much Bromo Sunrise Tour from Probolinggo cost?
|Total Price Per Person in USD||170||90||75||60||contact us.|
Further information and request a quotation please contact us.