Tour start from Probolinggo, to Mount Bromo, in the morning take jeep 4×4 passing uphill road to watch panorama view (no sunrise) from viewpoint, and then downhill to sand volcanic are to walk to slope of Mount Bromo, and then climb 250 up stairs to watch huge Bromo crater and going back to Probolinggo Port without stay overnight in Bromo
We recommend Bromo Day Tour from Probolinggo Port as shore excursion for all cruise ship passengers dock at Probolinggo Port to watch panorama view of Mount Bromo, walking on the volcanic sand and hen climb up 250 stair to Bromo Crater, going back to port at afternoon after the tour.
Why should travelers book Bromo One Days tour from Probolinggo port?
- A private tour, private transport. without wait for another person
- Flexible tour itineraries and duration.
- No need stay overnight in Bromo.
- Visiting the one of main tourist destinations in Indonesia
07.00 – pick you from your location and depart to Bromo. Enjoy the beauty countryside a long the route with agriculture in terraces, the villages, farmers and the rain forest.
10.30 – Arrive at Bromo (Cemoro Lawang Village) area where we should change the transport to Jeep 4×4 without air conditioned to pass through the savanna and climb up to top where we could watch the panoramic view of the Mt. Bromo and Mt. Semeru (3600 m) the higher peak of Java island.
12.30 – Walking on the sea of the sand to visit closer Bromo crater
15.00 – Go back to Probolinggo
- Private air-conditioned Transport (van driver gasoline tool and parking fees)
- Jeep 4×4 to reach view point..
- Local English speaking tour guide
- Refreshment Mineral Water
- All Entrances Tickets
- All personal expenses: horse riding, gratuity
Further information and request a quotation please contact us