Bromo tour from Malang depart in middle of the night to Mt. Bromo in midnight (23.30 to 00.30) to see sunrise, panoramic view of Mount Bromo Caldera and Mt Semeru, and then walking on the sand volcanic to climb up 250 stairs to rim of Bromo Crater and the going back to Malang or Surabaya.
– All Hotels or apartments in Malang
– train Station in Malang
– or other location on request
Why should travelers book this tour?
1. A private tour, private transport.
2. Flexible tour itineraries and duration.
3. No need stay overnight in Bromo.
4. Breakfast in the restaurant of local hotel with Bromo caldera view.
Day 1 Malang to Bromo
23.00 – Pick up from location in Malang, airport, train station in Malang and leaving from Malang drive directly to Mt. Bromo, vis Probolinggo
Day 2. Bromo Sunrise Tour and back to Malang
02.00 – Upon arrival in Cemoro Lawang village, stay a while to have tea/coffee break.
03.00 – Afterward take a Jeep passing through the sea of the sand to climb up to the Pananjakan Peaks (2.770 m) to enjoy the sunrise on the 2600 meters (above sea levels) and panoramic view of Mt. Bromo and Mt. Semeru (higher the peak of Java Island). You can see here (if the weather permit) a very fantastic panoramic view of Tengger Plateau where Mt. Bromo (2.329 m) and Mt. Semeru (3.676 m) are.
06.00 – going back to sea sand of Mt. Bromo by riding a horse or foot about 1.5 km/25 minute to visit Bromo Crater by passing through the Sand Sea and 250 steps into the peak of Mt. Bromo. after that back to Jeep parking and going back to Cemoro Lawang village.
10.00 – to have breakfast at restaurant or a local hotel in Bromo area, and take a rest for a while before going back to Malang
13.00 – Arrive at Malang Transfer to Hotel train station or airport. End of the journey.
1. Transport with private van from Malang to Bromo and back to Malang (included minivan, driver, fuel toll and parking fee)
2. Local English speaking tour guide
3. Coffee break and Breakfast at restaurant of local hotel in Bromo
4. Jeep 4×4 to climb up to Penanjakan Peak.
1. Entrances Tickets to Bromo
2. Riding horse
3. Personal expenses
Further information and request quotation, please <<contact us>>