Bromo Tour depart from from Malang in morning (07.00), to visit Mt. Bromo to see panoramic view of Mt. Bromo Caldera and Mt. Semeru from view point and than walking on the volcanic sand area, then climb up 250 stairs to see Bromo Crater and transfer back to Malang or to Surabaya in afternoon
– All Hotels or apartments in Malang
– Airport or train Station in Malang
– or other location on request
Why should travelers book Bromo One day Tour from Malang ?
1. A private tour, private transport.
2. Flexible tour itineraries and duration.
3. No need stay overnight in Bromo.
Tour Itinerary as followed:
07.00 am – Pick up from hotels , train station or airport and then leaving from Malang, going directly to Mt. Bromo, via Probolinggo Regency
10.00 am – Take a jeep 4×4 passing through the sea of sand to climb up to higher point to see the most fantastic panorama view of Bromo Caldera and Mt Semeru
12.00 am – After then passing through the volcanic sand area to slope of Bromo, then climb up 250 steps to see Bromo Crater
14.00 pm – Going back to Cemorolawang village to join the coach, take lunch and then going back to Malang, or transfer to hotel train station or airport in Surabaya
17.00 pm – Arrive at Malang, End of the journey.
1. Transport with air conditioned coach (including driver, fuel, toll and parking fee)
2. Local English Speaking Tour guide
3. Jeep 4×4
4. Refreshment with Mineral Water
1. Entrances Tickets to Bromo
3. Additional tour or service that not mentioned as above
Further information and request a quotation please contact us