Very recommended a day tour for cruise ship passenger docked at Semarang Port to discover Borobudur Temple the biggest Buddhist temple built at 8th century located in Central Java, Borobudur One day tour is shore excursion from Semarang Port for all cruise ships passengers docking at Semarang Cruise Port to visit Borobudur Temple in one day tour.
- Borobudur Prambanan Shore Excursion from Semarang Port
- Borobudur Shore Excursion From Semarang Port
- Borobudur Prambanan One Day Tour
- Borobudur in 2 Days Tour
Tour itinerary as followed:
08.00 – arrival at Semarang Harbour, pick up service and depart directly to Borobudur Temple, that it will take 2,5 hour from Semarang port passing through toll way to skip city center, to Borobudur Temple, the most famous Buddhist temple in the world that constructed 300 years earlier before Angkor Watt temple by Syailandra dynasty at 8th century.
10.30- arrive on the Borobudur and tour will be directed by your tour guide to learn the story of Siddhartha on the wall of the temple from the life before incarnation until the Buddhism reach to the peoples, on the top Borobudur Temple, see the 72 stupa 1 biggest stupa as the crown of Borobudur Temple.
14.00 – Going back to Semarang Port
16.00 – Back directly to Semarang Harbor to drop your off on your ship, end of service
1. Transport with private van with air conditioned.
2. English speaking tour guide or on language requested.
3. VIP entrances Tickets from VIP entrances Gate where there are less the vendors and less distances
Further information and request a quotation please contact us