Borobudur Tour depart in early in the morning at 03.30 to Borobudur Temple, to watch amazing sunrise from the top Dagi Hill that located 300m from Borobudur temple, then visit incredible Borobudur temple, the biggest Buddhist temple one of the UNESCO world site in central Java, built at 8th AD century, and then going back to Jogjakarta., with stop over at Pawon and Mendut temples, the smaller Buddhist temple located on the way back to Yogyakarta
Borobudur Temple is major tourist destination in Indonesia located at central Java province reachable easier from Yogyakarta, also from Semarang Port, the ancient Buddhist Temple built on the hill compound by 3 levels correspond to Buddhist spiritual life, Kamadatu, the base of the temple, Rupadatu location where the relief the buddha life depicting on the walls and Arupadatu, third is circular level that symbolized the prefect level were located 72 stupas.
- all hotels in Yogyakarta
Why traveler should take Borobudur Sunrise Tour from Yogyakarta
- Private tour, private transport so no need to with for the others
- Flexible tour itineraries and timing
- Heritage tour the temple in quite moment before gate public open
- Visiting the biggest monument in the world
Step 1 Yogyakarta to Borobudur temple
03.30 – Leaving Jogjakarta transfer to Borobudur Temple
04.30 – Arrive at Manohara, location where we buy entrances ticket and the climb up to top of Dagi Hill
05.00-06.00 – Enjoy sunrise that may appear between two Mount Merbabu and Merapi
06.00 – Going down to Manohara to take morning café break
Step 2 Borobudur Temple Tour
07.00 – Walking 300 meters from Manohara to Borobudur temple We are not allowed to go up to the temple, but from the courtyard around, we can see the statues with different hand positions from 4 different angles, we can see on the open basement a piece of relief from the Mahakaramawibangga story (stories that contain the teachings of cause-and-effect stories),
08.30 – Going back to Jogjakarta stop over at Pawon Temple and Mendut Temple on the way back to yogyakarta
10.00 – Arrive back at Jogjakarta
- Transport (van driver fuel and parking fees)
- Entrances Tickets
- English Speaking tour guide
- All Personals Expenses
- Tour and service that not mentioned as above
How much does Borobudur sunrise tour from Yogyakarta cost?
|Price Per person
Get discounted price, please contact us.
How to book?
to assist you better Borobudur Sunrise Tour from Yogyakarta, we need some information about:
- Date of your tour periode
- Total Participants
- Pick up location
Recommended Tour to visit Borobudur Temple
- Amazing Borobudur Prambanan One Day Tour From YogyakartaOne day Tour start from Yogyakarta in the morning to visit Borobudur the largest Buddhist temple and Prambanan the largest complex of Hindu temples
- Amazing Borobudur Sunrise Tour from YogyakartaBorobudur Tour depart at 03.30 from Yogyakarta to watch sunrise from the top Dagi Hill, then visit incredible Borobudur temple before gate open for public
- Wonderful BOROBUDUR One Day Tour From JogjakartaA day tour to visit Borobudur temple, Buddhist temple built at 8th century, registered by UNESCO one of majors tourist in Jogjakarta, located 45 km north west of Jogjakarta city.