Banyuwangi a region located on the East tip or Java island, reachable from Bali by land, Probolingo or Surabaya by Train, this region has attractive tourist destinations, and one of most interesting is IJEN CRATER.
BROMO TOUR offers tour to Ijen Crater depart at early morning (01.00) from Banyuwangi, to watch blue fire seen covering the sulfur mines at IJEN CRATER , that considered as rare natural phenomena in the world, Trekking start from Paltuding, rangers basecamp to rim of crater, and then go trek to crater where to see closer the blue fire, after the sunrise we can watch huge acid water lake, sulfur porters and trekking down to Paltuding and going back to Banyuwangi
– all Hotel In Banywangi
– Ketapang Ferry port (for who come from Bali)
– Train station in Banyuwangi
Why should traveler take Blue Fire Ijen Crater from Banyunwangi?
– Private tour.
– Privet Transport, no need to wait for another person.
– Flexible tour itinerary and timing.
– Depart from Banyuwangi.
– Watching the blue fire, the rare phenomena in the world.
– Watching huge acid water lake, strong men sulfur porters .
00.30 – Pick up from hotel and other locations in Banyuwangi, and then transfer to Paltuding.
02.00 – Arrive at Paltuding and then star to trek to the rim of Ijen Crater rangers basecamp, location of start point then start to trek to the rim of Ijen Crater, need approx. 1.5 hours.
03.30 – From the rim, trek down to sulfur mines, location where we can watch closer blue fire.
04.00 – Trekking up to the rim then enjoy the amazing acid water lake and the trekking down to Paltuding start point.
06.00 – arrive at Start point join the van and transfer back to Banyuwangi.
1. Private Transport with MPV type van including driver, gasoline and parking fee
2. Locals Tour guide English speaking
3. Mineral Water
1. Entrances Tickets (visitors pay directly on spot) how much it cost ?
2. All Personal expenses
3. Additional Tour and Service that not mentioned as above
If you want to buy Blud Fire Tour from Banyuwangi, please Contac us