Mount Bromo is the top of tourist destination in East Java, located 120 km on the south east of Surabaya City, reachable in 2.5 hours from Surabaya. This shore excursion offers cruise ship passengers to watch splendors panorama view of Tengger Mountain that compound by Mount Bromo and Mount Semeru that considered as the peak of Java Island, from viewpoint, waling on the volcanic sand to the slope of mount Bromo where the visitors climb 250 steps un to the Rim of Mount Bromo crates.
Shore excursion to Mount Bromo from Surabaya port, a very recommended day tour from Surabaya Port, special designed for all cruise passengers docking at Surabaya port, with tour activities, watching the panorama view, walking on the sand volcanic, climbing 250 up steps from the slope to the rim of Mount Bromo.
If you’re docking at Surabaya port during your cruise, consider embarking on a memorable shore excursion to the magnificent Mount Bromo. Here are the details of this exciting adventure
- Tanjung Perak Surabaya Cruise Port East Java
Why should cruise ships passengers take Excursion to Bromo from Surabaya Cruise Port?
- Private tour with private transport
- Flexible itinerary, and timing
- Visiting the world class tourist destination in East java
- Highly recommended tour from Surabaya Port
How much does Shore Excursion to Mount Bromo from Surabaya port cost?
|Price Per Person
Step1 Surabaya Port to Bromo
- 07.00 to 08.00 or follow the schedule time, pick up, meeting service and then transfer to Bromo using AC van, via Probolinggo
- 10.00 – at Cemoro Lawang village, where gate of the Bromo national park located, we change transport, to jeep 4×4 without AC, passing the volcanic sand to go up hill to viewpoint to watch panorama view.
- 12.00 – going down to volcanic sand area, and the from jeep parking we walk to slope of Mount Bromo location where visitor climb 250 steps up to the rim of mount Bromo, and from rim we can watch panorama view the caldera of Mount Bromo
Step 2 Bromo to Surabaya Port
- 14.00 – going back to start point at Cemoro Lawang village, to take lunch or drive directly to Surabaya Port
- 16.00 – Arrive back at Surabaya Port. End of service
- private transport Ac toll and parking fee
- English speaking Local tour guide
- Entrances Tickets to Bromo National Park
- Jeep 4×4 private rental
- Mineral Water
- Meals Lunch (you may ask to our team to stop in hygienic local restaurant)
- Personal expense, horse ridding horse
We accept payment deposit payment by online method PayPal or WISE.COM but not accept payment by credit card
How To Book?
We organize the tour based on information about
- Cruise ship name
- Date and Time of debarkation
- Total participant
- Please contact us
Recommended Shore Excursions
- Shore Excursion to Borobudur Prambanan temples from Semarang PortTour to visit Borobudur, largest Buddhist temple, a UNESCO world heritage and Prambanan, largest complex of Hindu temple in central Java from Semarang Port
- Shore Excursion to Mount Bromo from Probolinggo PortShore excursion to Mount Bromo, a day tour depart in the morning from Probolinggo Port to visit mount Bromo for all cruse ships passengers
- Shore Excursion to Bromo from Surabaya Cruise PortShore Excursion to Bromo from Surabaya port in morning to watch panorama view, walking on volcanic sand area then climbing 250 steps up to rim of crater
- Amazing Borobudur One Day Tour From Semarang PortBorobudur One Day Tour is a shore excursion to Borobudur temple UNESCO world heritage site in Central Java for cruise ships passengers from Semarang cruise Port