Bromo One Day Tour from Surabaya to Mount Bromo, without crowd by departing in the morning to watch panoramic scenic view of Mt. Bromo and Mt. Semeru from higher viewpoint (not in sunrise time), Walking on the volcanic sand and then climb up 250 stairs to Bromo Crater and then going back to Surabaya in the same day at late afternoon without stay overnight in Bromo. Bromo day tour is suggested tour for people who stay at Surabaya and no need to watch sunrise.
– All Hotels, Train Station, Airport in Surabaya
– Juanda Surabaya Airport or Gubeng Train Station in Surabaya
– or other location on request
Why should traveler book Bromo One Day Tour from Surabaya?
1. A private tour
3. Private transport so no need to wait for others
2. Flexible tour itineraries and duration will flexible.
3. No crowd tour as during the day there are not many visitors there
07.00 am– pick up from hotels in Surabaya, train station or airport and then leaving from Surabaya, directly to Mt. Bromo, via Probolinggo that need approx. 2.5 hours
10.00 am – Afterwards take a jeep 4×4 passing through the sea of sand to climb up to higher Peaks to see the most fantastic panoramic view of Mt. Bromo and Mt Semeru
12.00 am – We’ll passing through the volcanic sand and then climb up 250 steps to Mt. Bromo Crater if the weather permit you van see the fantastic view of Bromo caldera
14.00 pm – going back to Cemoro Lawang village to join the coach and then going back to Surabaya that need approximately 2 hours driving.
17.00 pm – arrive at Surabaya transfer back to Surabaya Transfer back to hotel, airport or train station in Surabaya. End of the journey.
1. Private Transport with air conditioned
(including driver, fuel, toll and parking fee)
2. Local English Speaking Tour guide
3. Jeep 4×4
4. Refreshment with Mineral Water
1. Entrances Tickets (visitors pay directly on spot) how much it cost ?
2. All Personal Expenses
3. Additional tour or service that not mentioned as above
further information and request a quotation please contact us