Bromo Day Tour (12 Hours) is one day tour from Surabaya to visit the main tourist destination in East Java Mt Bromo, starting by departing from Surabaya in the morning to see panoramic view of Mt. Bromo and Mt. Semeru from higher point, see Bromo Crater and back to Surabaya late afternoon without stay overnight in Bromo.
Bromo day tour is suitable for visitors who stay at Surabaya and need to see sunrise in Bromo, also for all Cruise ships passengers embarking at Surabaya Cruise Port.
– All Hotel di Surabaya and Sidoarjo
– Juanda Surabaya Airport or Gubeng Train Station in Surabaya
– or other location on request such as at Surabaya Sea Port
- Surabaya Bromo Malang Surabaya 3 Days 2 Night Tour
- Surabaya Ijen Bromo Surabaya 3 Days 2 Nights Tour
- Surabaya Bromo Tumpak Sewu Ijen Surabaya 4 Days 3 Nights Tour
- Surabaya Bromo Ijen Bali 3 Days 2 Nights Tour
Bromo day Tour Itinerary as followed:
07.00 AM pick up from any places in Surabaya such as hotels in Surabaya, train station or airport and leaving from Surabaya,drive directly to Probolinggo Regency visiting Mt. Bromo, which is well known as the most widest caldera in Indonesia (with 8 x 5 KM diameters of the rim caldera on the height of 2000 meters above sea level).
10.00 AM Afterwards take a jeep 4×4 passing through the sea of sand to climb up to the Pananjakan Peaks to see the most fantastic panoramic view of Mt. Bromo and Mt Semeru on the 2600 meters above sea levels,12.00 AM We’ll passing through the Sand Sea and climb up 250 steps into the peak of Mt. Bromo. There we’ll see (if the weather permit) the fantastic view of Tengger Plateau.14.00 PM Going back to Cemorolawang village to join the coach and going back to Surabaya that need approximately 3,5 hours driving.
15.00 PM arrive at Surabaya transfer back to Surabaya
18.00 PM Transfer back to hotel, airport or train station in Surabaya. End of the journey.
1. Transport with air conditioned coach (including driver, fuel, toll and parking fee)
2. Local English Speaking Tour guide
3. Jeep 4×4 to climb up to Penanjakan Peak
4. Refreshment with Mineral Water
1. Entrances Tickets
2. All Personal Expenses
3. Additional tour or service that not mentioned as above
based on total group members
1. Price is subject to change without prior notice .
2. No Hidden cost applied
Method of Payment:
1. By Cash upon arrival
2. By Credits Cards upon arrival
3. By PayPal
Further information or request quotation please contact us