Mount Bromo (Gunung Bromo, 2,392m above sea level) is an active volcano in the Bromo-Tengger-Semeru National Park of East Java, Indonesia. Bromo isn’t the highest mountain in Java that honor goes to nearby Mount Semeru at 3,676m but it’s probably the most famous one. Bromo is in fact only one of many peaks inside the massive Tengger Caldera,
Bromo Sunrise Tour from Surabaya, is tour/trip by departure at midnight (23.00 to 00.30) from Surabaya City, to watch sunrise and panorama view from viewpoint and then walk in volcanic sand area and then climb up 250 steps to visit Bromo Crater, this tour package is very recommended for people who stay in Surabaya, or with late arrival at Surabaya airport, during high session where there is no rooms available in hotel at Bromo.
- Start point.
- Why visitors should take Bromo Sunrise from Surabaya
- Tour itinerary
- Price list
- How to book
- Hotel or Apartment in Surabaya City.
- Surabaya Airport (Juanda) or train Station (Gubeng).
- Location requested.
Why should visitors choose Bromo Sunrise Tour from Surabaya?
- Private tour, with solo traveler we can run this tour.
- Private transport, so no need to wait for another.
- Flexible itinerary and timing.
- Visiting Bromo from Surabaya directly without stay overnight.
- Stop over at Madakaripura waterfall if time and weather permits.
Day 1 Surabaya to Mount Bromo
23.30 – Pick up from your hotel in Surabaya, or another place on request and then transfer to Bromo via Probolinggo
Day 2 Bromo Sunrise Tour and Going back to Surabaya.
02.00 – Arrive at Cemoro Lawang village start point of your tour and stay a while at local restaurant to take café-break
03.00 – Start your tour, pick you by jeep passing by volcanic sand on caldera and uphill road to transfer to higher viewpoint to watch better sunrise and Panorama view,
05.00 to 06.00 – Enjoy sunrise from viewpoint appear.
06.00 to 08.00 – After sunrise going back to caldera and walking on the sand area or take horse riding to slope of Bromo Mountain where the visitors climb up 250 stairs to the rim of Bromo Crater, then going back to star point
09.00 – Take breakfast at hygienic local restaurant
10.00 – Transfer back to Surabaya, on the way if weather and time permits you may stop at Madakaripura waterfall, entrances tickets available on spot
13.00 – arrive at Surabaya transfer to hotel airport or train station.
- Private Transport (van driver gasoline toll and parking fee)
- Local tour guide English speaking
- Jeep 4×4
- Café-break and Breakfast at hygienic local restaurant
- All Entrances Tickets (pay directly on spot) tickets price
- All personal expense, horse riding, gratuity.
- Additional tours and Services that not mentioned as above.
How much Bromo sunrise from Surabaya cost?
|Price Per person (IDR)||2.880.000||1.950.000||1.550.000||1.200.000||contact us|
How to book this tour
if you want to book Bromo Sunrise Tour, please let we know your date and total person with pick up location in Surabaya and contact us.