Very recommended tour to visit Mt Bromo from Malang depart in middle of the night.
Bromo Midnight Tour depart from Malang to Mt. Bromo in midnight to see sunrise and see panoramic view of Mount Bromo walking on the sand volcanic to climb up 250 stairs to rim of Bromo Crater and going back to Malang or Surabaya
- Surabaya Bromo Malang Surabaya 3 Days 2 Night Tour
- Surabaya Ijen Bromo Surabaya 3 Days 2 Nights Tour
- Surabaya Bromo Tumpak Sewu Ijen Surabaya 4 Days 3 Nights Tour
- Surabaya Bromo Ijen Bali 3 Days 2 Nights Tour
23.00 – Pick up from location in Malang, airport, train station in Malang and leaving from Malang drive directly to Mt. Bromo, which is well known as the most widest caldera in Indonesia (with 8 x 5 KM diameters of the main caldera on the height of 2000 meters above sea level).
02.00 – Upon arrival in Cemoro Lawang village, stay a while to have tea/coffee break.
03.00 – Afterward take a Jeep passing through the sea of the sand to climb up to the Pananjakan Peaks (2.770 m) to enjoy the sunrise on the 2600 meters (above sea levels) and panoramic view of Mt. Bromo and Mt. Semeru (higher the peak of Java Island). You can see here (if the weather permit) a very fantastic panoramic view of Tengger Plateau where Mt. Bromo (2.329 m) and Mt. Semeru (3.676 m) are.
06.00 – going back to sea sand of Mt. Bromo by riding a horse or foot about 1.5 km/25 minute to visit Bromo Crater by passing through the Sand Sea and 250 steps into the peak of Mt. Bromo. after that back to Jeep parking and going back to Cemoro Lawang village.
10.00 – to have breakfast at restaurant or a local hotel in Bromo area, and take a rest for a while before going back to Malang
13.00 – Arrive at Malang Transfer to Hotel train station or air port. End of the journey.
1. Transport with private van from Malang to Bromo and back to Malang (included minivan, driver, fuel toll and parking fee)
2. Local English speaking tour guide
3. Coffee break and Breakfast at restaurant of local hotel in Bromo
4. Jeep 4×4 to climb up to Penanjakan Peak.
1. Entrances Tickets to Bromo National Park.
2. Riding horse
3. Personal expenses
1. Price is subject to change without prior notice .
2. No Hidden cost applied
Method of Payment:
1. By Cash upon arrival
2. By Credits Cards upon arrival
3. By PayPal
Further information and request quotation, please <<contact us>>